We are currently on our 3rd week of school, so I am running a little behind... But school did start at our house. I can't believe how fast time flew this summer and well, just how fast life has flown in general. My oldest baby started HIGH SCHOOL and my little one started 3RD GRADE. I can't believe how old they are getting. Both are so beautiful and smart. As a mom I am totally in awe. The new school year brings on our normal challenges-homework, busy schedules, bed times. It has also brought on new ones like early morning seminary. Ugh nothing like being up around 4:30 every morning, but I have to tell you Rye is a total trooper. I took pics with my phone this year and the quality is not the greatest. Rye's are really not great, but we had no lighting--IT WAS 5:30 AM!
So amazing my little ones. So excited for a new year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment