Monday, March 7, 2011

Steak, Shakes, and Candy!!

Saturday we decided to go and check out Steaks and Shakes, a new joint here in town. It was good. We loved our shakes and the hamburgers were really good too. Here are just a couple pics

Me and Randy enjoying our Peanut Butter Cup and Butterfinger Shakes!

Maime and Rye snuggling before the food came out!
Ali licking the chocolate chips off of her fingers. Grandma was there too, but somehow managed to not get into any of the pictures.

Then it was off to our new favorite candy store where the girls talked Randy into something they needed less then candy.

Two more pillows!! At least these don't cause cavities!


1 comments:

Mars said...

Where are these places? If they are close I might have to pop by them while I'm in town. The race we are running is Henderson. Apparently an hour away from where we are staying on the strip. I will call you if we can try to arrange meeting up! If not, I'll have to come back another time!