Valentines is never a big deal at our house. Rye's bday and our anniversary sort of over shadow the Hallmark holiday, but this year we sort of celebrated so I thought I would share. Ali's class was assigned to make a Valentine's box with their family and ours turned out so freaking cute! Are you ready to see.....
2 days ago
2 comments:
That is such a cute box!! I love it!!
PS I'm coming to Vegas March 10th-13th to run the 6 tunnels Hoover Dam half marathon (except I started training too late so I'm running the relay with my cousin). I'm coming with my mom and aunt and cousin's on my mom's side but maybe we could meet up for lunch or something. I seriously haven't seen you guys for years! I don't know how close you are to the strip but we are staying at Treasure Island. Email me if you will be around!
Post a Comment