It has become a tradition over the years to celebrate most of Christmas on Christmas Eve. We have a big dinner of ham, funeral potatoes, raspberry salad, and some amazing dessert. We opened all of our presents on Christmas Eve when I was a child and I loved that tradition so we combined and we open everything from the families and mom and dad on Christmas Eve and then Santa comes in the morning. This year it was wonderful.......Good food, Grandma was here, we got to skype with my brother and his family, we got fun presents like an electric snow cone maker and a homemade soda maker., not to mention gift cards, movies, games, and what not.
One of the other traditions we have started is to take pics in front of the Christmas tree every year and this year there were lots of cute ones so I thought I would share. I know there are a tone of them, what can I say my family is stinkin' cute!
We had a wonderful Christmas day too. We spent the day with our friends the Skousens playing PS3 games, Phase 10 with dice, lots of moon dough playing, some Wii pictionary, pizza and watched The Sorcer's Aprentice. We were haveing so much fun that I never thought to bring out the camera, so there isn't a single picture. Lame, I know, but I promise we had a great time!! We hope that everyone else had a great Christmas with friends and family! Merry Christmas (a little late)!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas guys! You look great!
what a fun christmas eve and christmas! we love moon dough but haven't bought any ourselves. paul's sis has it for her kids. it's pretty cool! i'm glad you guys had a nice christmas!
Post a Comment