Saturday Rye turned 11. I know! I am having a hard time believing it myself. She decided to forgo a party so she could go to Cali and see her friend Annie, so for the most part it was a pretty low key day, but we managed to throw some fun things in like..

A trip to her new favorite restaurant for food and cheesecake.

Ryen and her yummy yummy cheesecake!! As a mom I totally love birthday cake that I don't have to make.

Rye and her Daddy!!

Rye and her Mommy!

Rye and her Chris.

Ali was there too! How cute is this pic!
Then it was home to open presents!

Ryen was so excited to get this apron from Grandma Betty

Rye was totally spoiled and wants to send out a thanks to everyone that thought of her on her day.

She finished the night by going on a date with her dad to see this movie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment