Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trunk or Treat

We celebrated Halloween for days this year and have the candy to prove it. I will be throwing candy away forever!! Our first night was our annual Trunk or Treat. We have been going for like 9 years and have attended in 3 states. I think it is the best way to do trick or treating.

First things first, the costumes!
Ryen was all about the mask this year. She didn't really care what she was as long as she got to wear this awesome mask. So we took the mask and turned her into a party girl. She was so stinkin' cute!! Love the sparkly shirt? It was originally a dress for an angel, but we thought it was the perfect party girl shirt.

Ali was all about the fairy costume that lit up. I didn't get a single picture of it lit up, but the skirt glowed and it was pretty cool.

This is the only pic I really got of the two of them together. They were much more cooperative last year.

Unfortunately, it was freezing that night, so this was how the girls spent a huge chunk of the night.
I was totally into it this year and wore really long sparkly eye lashes and this fun tattoo on my face. Gee Chris wasn't really sure about the lashes.

We weren't really feeling the chili, so we headed off to Rosetti's for yummy pizza and things. I love this picture of Ali and Randy.

We trick or treated door to door this year, but I didn't take any pictures. I made them stop after like 8 houses because their buckets were already full. We had so much fun both nights and can't wait to do it again next year.

2 comments:

Mars said...

their costumes were so cute! Love the eyelashes & tattoo.

Christine said...

Fun pictures, Brandi!

I just fixed the link to the new blog. It should work now. If not, let me know.